- In any trading, there’s the potential that an investor can LOSE EVERYTHING. While we employ measures to minimize this outcome, it must be understood that this is nonetheless a possibility.
- Plutus Plan does not exercise trading authority over your trades. You and you alone exercise discretionary trading authority.
- Trading foreign currencies can be a challenging and potentially profitable opportunity for investors. However, before deciding to participate in the investment market, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. Most importantly, do not invest money you cannot afford to lose.
- There is considerable exposure to risk in any foreign exchange transaction. Any transaction involving currencies involves risks including, but not limited to, the potential for changing political and/or economic conditions that may substantially affect the price or liquidity of a currency. Investments in foreign exchange speculation may also be susceptible to sharp rises and falls as the relevant market values fluctuate.
• Past performance is not indicative of future results.
• Plutus Plan is NOT providing investment advice as all trade signals are delivered to all participants uniformly without regard to an individual’s trade objectives, financial condition or suitability.
• Each member should deploy proper risk management and maintain a consistent trade allocation with proper trade stops at all times.
• The trading of currencies, futures, stocks and options involves risk including the risk of all or part of the money invested.
- It is for these reasons that when speculating in such markets, it is advisable to use money that you can afford to lose.